Wednesday 1 January 2014

Lucy Mecklenburgh strips down to welcome in the New Year with a festive photoshoot

She recently quit the TV show which made her famous in order to pursue new ventures, but it seems that old habits die hard for Lucy Mecklenburgh.

The stunning brunette, who was launched into the public consciousness via The Only Way Is Essex, has capped 2013 with a daring photoshoot.

Posing in just her underwear, the shoot - which took place in central London - is themed around the metaphor of her welcoming in new year...in just her underwear.
Sporting an impressive December tan, the Essex-born star is seen wearing a black and silver bra with black knickers and a seductive pair of suspenders.

Upping the appeal even further, she wears them with a pair of dramatic leather-effect knee-high boots while clutching a bottle of champagne.

Complete with alluring make-up and her hair in a retro bouffant, she is clearly an ambassador for her own bootcamp business, which is set to go mainstream in January.
Her workout company, Results With Lucy, is the main focus of her efforts since leaving TOWIE in a dramatic Christmas episode.

Speaking in an interview with TV Extra magazine, she said: 'I've always been quite happy with my body but more so now, because anything I didn't like I've trained hard to change.

'I don't just sit on my a**e, eat what I want and expect my body to be nice. I work hard. Everyone has body insecurities when they're younger.

'If I wore jeans, I'd have to wear long tops that came past my bum because I thought my hips were huge.'




Lucy, who already has a hot modelling contract up her sleeve for 2014, is also hoping to snag a boyfriend over the next 12 months.

Speaking to New magazine she said: 'I'd like a boyfriend and to fall in love next year. I'm just a needy person. I like a cuddle and attention, so it's hard.

'It doesn't help living on your own. I want to focus on me but I would also like some company'
http://www.designerzcentral.com/people-parties/
Source: DailyMail


No comments:

Post a Comment